What is SMART Billing?
How do I set up SMART Billing?
1. Navigate to your billing dashboard ($)
2. Click "New Tuition Plan"
3. Fill out your billing information accordingly, one age group at a time. Be sure to check the "Smart Plan" box on the form!
4. Click "Save"
5. Next, you'll be brought to your SMART plan overview...let's attach children to this plan!
6. Click each child's name who should be attached to this plan- it will highlight blue if they're selected. If you need to de-select a child, click their name again and it will turn grey to indicate they are not selected.
7. Click "Save"
8. Now that your Individual Plan is set up, see what to do next once Invoices are generated and how to mark them as paid.
Can we adjust the due date for the created invoices?
Yes. By default the due date on each invoice is 7 days after the invoice is ready to be sent to the parents. You can adjust this with the "Payment Due" option. Here you can select how many days the parent can pay the invoice in.