How do I create a Custom Group Tuition Plan?
How Do I Invoice Siblings?
Custom group plans are a great way to invoice siblings! The key is to only attach one sibling to this plan. If both children are attached then the parents will get invoiced twice! You can indicate in the notes section what the price break down for each child is which both the center and family will be able to see. We recommend you call the plan name based on the family last name or the children who are attached to it.
What frequencies can I have invoices automatically generated at?
- Weekly or by X Weeks - Monday morning at midnight
- Twice a month - 1st & 15th
- Once a month - Option for 1st or 15th
Can we adjust the due date for the created invoices?
Yes. By default the due date on each invoice is 7 days after the invoice is ready to be sent to the parents. You can adjust this with the "Payment Due" option. Here you can select how many days the parent can pay the invoice in.
Invoice statuses & what they indicate
- Open - This is the current active invoice for a child. This invoice can be added to.
- Ready - This invoice is ready to be sent to parents. It can still be edited.
- Sent - This invoice has been sent to parents. It can no longer be edited
- Paid - Indicates you have received payment for this invoice.
- Overdue - Indicates that an invoice is past its due date and has not been marked paid.
- Cancelled - This invoice is no longer valid.
How is a child defined as half-day in fee tiers?
Yes. If you select 'Variable Rate' it will allow you to enter the daily tuition rate for your tuition plan. For example if a child attends only on Monday and Wednesday and in the month there are 5 Mondays and 4 Wednesdays then they will be charged for 9 days.