If you are experiencing the app crashing on your device, this usually indicates that your app version may be out of date. We recommend first updating the app on your device and your device's operating system.
We highly recommend turning on "Auto Updates" on your devices to ensure you have the most up to date version of HiMama.
Here's a step by step guide to ensure your HiMama App is the most current version.
1. Head to your app store (blue "A" icon on your device)
2. Tap "Updates" on the bottom
3. Tap "update" if an update is available, otherwise it will say "open" if no updates are available
- Locate the Google Play Store on your Android device. ...
- Touch the Menu icon, which looks like three horizontal bars stacked on top of each other
- Tap "Update".
- Tap the "Apps" tab
- Tap the "Store" option
- Tap the menu icon at the bottom of the "Store" screen
- Tap "My Apps" in the menu
- Tap the "Update Available" tab
- Review your apps' update status
- Tap the "Update" button next to HiMama if an update is available.
If after updating the app and the operating system on your device you're still experiencing issues, please reach out to our support team so we can assist you!