Follow the steps below to learn how to attach photos in HiMama using your Kindle Fire
Due to the internal set up of the Kindle Fire tablet you must take photos through the Kindle's native camera app rather than through HiMama.
1. Open the HiMama app on your Kindle Fire and navigate to the update type you wish to add a photo to (activity, meal, note, etc.).
2. Tap the home (circle) button to minimize the HiMama app.
3. Open your camera app native to the Kindle Fire ("Camera") and take a photo.
4. After you've taken your photo, swipe up from the bottom to reveal the recently opened apps function (square icon), and tap on the HiMama app you currently have open.
5. Tap "photo" in the update in HiMama and find the photo from the camera that you just took.
6. Tap "Create Entry" and your photo and update will be saved!