How teachers can set alerts/reminders (such as for medication administering) for themselves in HiMama.
1. Visit your classroom dashboard (for teachers this is the "home" icon)
2. Tap the grey "bell" icon.
3. Set the alert information as needed and tap "Create Alert"
4. To turn off/on an alert tap "View all alerts for classroom"
5. You will then be able to see the status of each alert and can choose whether you'd like this alert to be turned on or off.
Note: The alert will pop up at the designated time for that classroom.