Word documents (file extension .doc or .docx) can be sent via the Message Center as an attachment. If you are having issues uploading a Word document, we suggest saving it as a PDF and uploading this, as PDF is a more reliable format for distribution.
Articles in this section
- How to Schedule a Message
- How to Delete a Scheduled Message
- How to Edit a Scheduled Message
- How do I send a message?
- How to use Templates
- Sending the Activity of the Day to parents
- Introducing the *NEW* Message Center!
- Removing Messages
- How do my parents or guardians send a message to the Message Center on HiMama?
- How do I send a Word document through HiMama?