On the 'Edit Child Profile' screen you can add a child's doctor's information under the 'Contacts' section. Select 'Add Emergency Contact' and in the drop down list you will find 'Doctor' as an option. You can then enter any relevant information for the doctor, including phone number and address.
Articles in this section
- How to Create an Email Address
- A Parent has Stopped Receiving Daily Report Emails from HiMama
- HiMama's Framework Assessment Tool
- Parent Communication from HiMama
- One of my parents has stopped receiving emails
- Introduction to child profiles (with video).
- Where do I find a child that has left our center?
- How do I input the schedule for a child with a rotating schedule?
- How do I add a parent to a child's profile?
- Where do I add a child's doctor's information?