Creating a sleep time for children:
1. Head over to the + icon and tap "Sleep"
2. Simply select the child(ren) that are currently asleep and tap "Create Entry" at the bottom. *Note: the Start time and End time should be the same since we do not know when the child(ren) will wake up. If the time listed is not reflecting the current time, you can either refresh your page or enter the current time in both boxes*
3. Head over to the "Edit Reports" page (pencil and paper icon) and tap the red sleep time as the child(ren) begin to wake up. A popup will appear and you can choose the time the child woke up (eg. now, 5 minutes ago, 10 minutes ago etc.)
Creating a Sleep Check
Some provinces and states require a mandatory "Sleep Check" documentation every 15/30/60 minutes (depending on your province or state). This is to ensure that the child you are checking on is breathing and in a proper sleep position as required by ministry and licensing.
To create a sleep check:
1. Once all the children have been checked on for proper position and sleeping, head over to the + icon and tap "Sleep".
2. Tap all the children you have just checked on and tap the "Sleep Check" box. Tap "Create Entry".
3. This should be done every 15/30/60 minutes as per your state/provincial licensing requirements.
Printing a Sleep Check Report (Director)
To print a sleep check report, head to your director dashboard > select "Reports" > "Center Reports" > "Sleep Check" and print!