Editing Check In/Out Times for The Current Day
1. Login to your classroom and click the pencil icon on your navigation bar.
2. Find the child's time you wish to edit and click on their check in/out time you wish to edit.
3. Enter the new check in/out time that needs to be corrected and tap the green "Update Entry" button.
*Please note, a check in/out time can only be edited if the report has not been sent.*
Editing Check In/Out Times for Dates in the Past
*only available for administrator*
1. Login as a director and navigate to the child's profile
2. Click on "Daily Reports" and scroll down to the daily report that needs to be edited.
3. Click on the "Actions" drop down
4. Click on the date of the check in/out time you wish to edit. and click "Re-Open & edit"
5. From here, click "Edit" at the top of the "Report Preview" and you can edit whichever update you need.
*Please note, if there is no data for this day for a particular update (meal, nap, check in time) it cannot be added after the fact. This is to comply with state/provincial standards. Data can only be edited and not added. We strongly recommend configuring your center with auto send as a back up feature to check out all children so you can edit their check out times if need be*
**If a child was not checked out on a past day, you cannot retroactively add in a time. To ensure a check out time is always logged turn on the autosend feature under your center configurations to automatically send all unsent reports at the end of the day and check all all of the children.**