Stumped for new activity ideas? Check out our Early Education Nation for resources!
Creating an Activity Plan
1. Visit your classroom's Activity Planner.
This is the book icon found either at the top or bottom of your navigation depending on your device.
2. Tap the green "Add Subject" button
3. Tap on an empty cell and type a description. Then tap the "+" icon to tag a developmental skill (optional)
*If you can no longer see the full subject/activity area tap the arrow located under each Subject to display text overflow and any added development indicators.
Adding an Activity to a Child's Daily Report
1. Tap the + icon and tap "Activity"
2. Tap on the child(ren) that this activity and photo will apply to
3. Use the "Import from Activity Planner" button when adding an Activity update!
You can optionally add a photo or video at this time.
4. Tap "Create Entry" and this will automatically generate an entry in the Daily Report.
Printing an Activity Plan
If you would like to print your activity plan you can do so by tapping on the purple "printer" icon at the top of the page—make sure you're hooked up to a printer or logged in on a computer!
Viewing Past Activity Plans
To view past weeks activity planners, tap on the arrows or orange "calendar" icon at the top of the page. If you'd like to use the same subjects from the previous week, simply tap the checkbox at the top of the activity planner.